Monday, January 11, 2010

Treat Yourself in 2010 - Join 'Be The Change'!

If you've been thinking about a career change or starting your own non-profit, NGO, or social enterprise, then treat yourself in 2010 by taking part in our exclusive Be The Change program.


Join me and discover how you can live the life you always dreamt of. But don't take my word for it, see how previous Be The Change participants are 'being the change' and what they have to say about the program.

Check out the testimonial video: http://www.volunteer.org.nz/be_the_change/index.php

"The 'Be The Change Breckenridge' program definitely exceeded my expectations in every way. Instead of just learning about the mechanics of NPO's, NGO's and social entrepreneurship, I also came out of the program more focused, driven and confident to implement my idea of developing a global awareness campaign around sex-trafficking."
Andrea Suica, USA
Be The Change (Breckenridge)

"Traveling to New Zealand to be a part of the Be The Change program was hands-down one of the most amazing experiences in my entire life. Having the opportunity to learn from such incredible people who are doing the work I once only dreamed about has changed my life in many ways. They instilled in me the confidence, strength, and courage to go after my dream to make a difference in this world."
Jan Reid, USA
Be The Change (New Zealand)

The next Be The Change program will be held from March 14-21, 2010 in Runaway Bay, Jamaica. For more information or to apply online click on the following link: http://www.globalvolunteernetwork.org/be_the_change/

Please join me on this life changing program and I look forward to helping turn your dreams into reality!

Colin Salisbury
Founder and President

No comments: